- 60010 Nissens Radiator Thermal engine cooling£61.53 £51.27
- 60041 Nissens Radiator engine cooling£61.72 £51.43
- 60052 Nissens Radiator Thermal engine cooling£52.92 £44.10
- 60053 Nissens Radiator engine cooling£83.78 £69.82
- 60058 Nissens Radiator Thermal engine cooling£73.87 £61.56
- 60061 Nissens Radiator engine cooling£112.82 £94.02
- 60071 Nissens Car Radiator Thermal Control engine cooling£131.90 £109.92
- 60229 Nissens Car Radiator engine cooling£67.17 £55.97
- 60233A Nissens Car Radiator engine cooling£126.93 £105.77
- 60235A Nissens Radiator Thermal engine cooling£101.81 £84.84
- 60301A Nissens Radiator Thermal engine cooling£90.15 £75.12
- 60302A Nissens Radiator Thermal engine cooling£94.20 £78.50
- 60305A Nissens Radiator engine cooling£106.36 £88.63
- 60306A Nissens Radiator engine cooling£98.29 £81.91
- 60316 Nissens Car Radiator engine cooling£162.92 £135.77
- 60319 Nissens Car Radiator Thermal engine cooling£114.57 £95.47
- 60363 Nissens Car Radiator engine cooling£154.26 £128.55
- 60372 Nissens Radiator engine cooling£62.94 £52.45
- 60423A Nissens Radiator engine cooling£118.91 £99.09
- 60424 Nissens Radiator engine cooling£135.07 £112.56
- 60426 Nissens Car Radiator Thermal engine cooling£70.65 £58.87
- 60428 Nissens Car Radiator Thermal engine cooling£338.78 £282.32
As a leading thermal-system manufacturer, Nissens is the market educator in electric water pumps and advanced cooling technologies. Nissens' extensive product range comprises climate-control devices, engine-cooling systems and emissions parts.
With over 95 years of thermal know-how, Nissens continues to invest heavily in R&D for engine cooling and climate system components. This way, the company can offer the highest-level solutions for automotive professionals and enthusiasts alike.
1921: was established by Julius Nissen in Denmark.
2002: achieved the ISO/TS 16949 certification.
2005: opened a factory in Čachtice, Slovakia.
2009: established an automotive hub in Shanghai, China.
2010: built the Nissens Cooling Solutions’ factory in Tianjin, China.
2011: achieved the ISO 14001 certification and celebrated the company’s 90th anniversary.
2013: launched the Nissens Cooling Solutions’ assembly setup in North Carolina, USA.
2015: achieved the Ford Q1 certification.
2016: welcomed Mikkel Krogslund Anderson as the new CEO. Nissens also established a new factory in Svit, Slovakia and an engineering facility in Suzhou, China.