- NGK A7FS / 2976 Spark Plug Standard£2.15 £1.79
- NGK A8FS / 4489 Spark Plug Standard£2.15 £1.79
- NGK A9FS / 5272 Spark Plug Standard£2.19 £1.82
- NGK AB-2 / 3020 Spark Plug AB2 Standard£3.59 £2.99
- NGK AB-6 / 2910 Spark Plug AB6 Standard£3.37 £2.81
- NGK AB-8 / 7909 Spark Plug AB8 Standard£3.64 £3.03
- NGK AP6FS / 2710 Spark Plug Standard£1.60 £1.33
- NGK AP7FS / 2127 Spark Plug Standard£2.15 £1.79
- NGK AP8FS / 2227 Spark Plug Standard£2.15 £1.79
- NGK APR5FS / 3122 Spark Plug Standard£2.19 £1.82
- NGK APR6FS / 2922 Spark Plug Standard£2.03 £1.69
- NGK B-2 / 3110 Spark Plug B2 Standard£1.99 £1.66
- NGK B-4 / 3210 Spark Plug B4 Standard£2.20 £1.83
- NGK B-4H / 4110 Spark Plug B4H Standard£2.17 £1.81
- NGK B-4L / 3112 Spark Plug B4L Standard£2.19 £1.82
- NGK B-6L / 3212 Spark Plug B6L Standard£2.19 £1.82
- NGK B11EGP / 2191 Spark Plug Racing£21.80 £18.17
- NGK B2-LM / 1147 Spark Plug B2LM Standard£1.28 £1.07
- NGK B4-LM / 3410 Spark Plug B4LM Standard£1.30 £1.08
- NGK B4ES / 4129 Spark Plug Standard£2.20 £1.83
- NGK B5ES / 6410 Spark Plug Standard£1.66 £1.38
- NGK B5HS / 4210 Spark Plug Standard£1.76 £1.47
- NGK B6ES / 7310 Spark Plug Standard£1.66 £1.38
Over the last 50 years, NGK has become the UK brand leader in the spark and glow plug market. As the world’s largest supplier of lambda sensors and spark plugs, NGK has accomplished numerous expansions, from NTK Technical Ceramics to NTK Wire Sets, NTK Oxygen Sensors and NTK Knock Sensors.
NGK undertakes advanced research and development programmes to pursue environmental and anti-pollution efforts in the manufacture of high-performance glow plugs and spark plugs. As a result, worldwide vehicle manufacturers are increasingly specifying NGK’s bespoke plugs to employ maximum engine efficiency in new vehicles.
Alongside headquarters in Japan, NGK operates 11 factories, 4 development centres and over 20 sales offices worldwide. Driven by a dedication to innovation, performance and quality, NGK’s reputation for technical excellence and reliability stems from state-of-the-art manufacturing processes in the production of world-class car parts.
NGK Car Parts Timeline
1936: was established as NGK Spark Plug Co. Ltd.
1958: began manufacturing ceramic cutting tools and copper-cored wire spark plugs.
1959: sparked world domination with a spark plug factory in Brazil.
1973: began the manufacture of temperature sensors.
1980: started manufacturing quick glow systems.
1982: began manufacturing lambda sensors and oxygen sensors.
1985: started manufacturing ceramic glow plugs.
1997: began manufacturing iridium plugs and organic packages.
2000: opened a logistics centre that produces 25-million spark plugs and glow plugs.
2015: launched the Ignition Coil range (NGK Australia). NGK also became the official spark plug supplier for the Ferrari Formula 1 team and the Sauber team.