- Air Filter LX1008/3 76662803 by MAHLE ORIGINAL£6.52 £5.43
- Air Filter LX1020/1 72350149 by MAHLE ORIGINAL£18.24 £15.20
- Air Filter LX1026 79865361 by MAHLE ORIGINAL£10.05 £8.37
- Air Filter Lx1042 70352992 By Mahle Original£9.46 £7.88
- Air Filter LX1250 76419006 by MAHLE ORIGINAL£11.75 £9.79
- Air Filter LX1258 76419188 by MAHLE ORIGINAL£8.27 £6.89
- Air Filter Lx15 77716830 By Mahle Original£15.30 £12.75
- Air Filter LX1503 70350385 by MAHLE ORIGINAL£9.78 £8.15
- Air Filter Lx1596 76832380 By Mahle Original£11.22 £9.35
- Air Filter Lx1607/1 76417851 By Mahle Original£15.01 £12.51
- Air Filter LX1627 76887160 by MAHLE ORIGINAL£51.34 £42.78
- Air Filter Lx1640 70351177 By Mahle Original£25.62 £21.35
- Air Filter LX1692 70519865 by MAHLE ORIGINAL£12.45 £10.37
- Air Filter LX1740 76417521 by MAHLE ORIGINAL£10.66 £8.88
- Air Filter LX1837 70570877 by MAHLE ORIGINAL£14.33 £11.94
- Air Filter Lx1892 70378835 By Mahle Original£16.06 £13.38
- Air Filter Lx1957 70358858 By Mahle Original£9.40 £7.83
- Air Filter Lx200 76887574 By Mahle Original£12.75 £10.62
- Air Filter LX2034 76888796 by MAHLE ORIGINAL£11.77 £9.81
- Air Filter LX2049/4 70536041 by MAHLE ORIGINAL£19.33 £16.11
- Air Filter Lx215 76888911 By Mahle Original£9.95 £8.29
- Air Filter Lx224 70532772 By Mahle Original£11.84 £9.87
- Air Filter Lx292 70517300 By Mahle Original£11.37 £9.47
- Air Filter LX2974 76817399 by MAHLE ORIGINAL£25.39 £21.16
Leading international automotive parts supplier Mahle is renowned for driving motor technology. The group is strategically orientated to address automotive megatrends in population growth, urbanisation, globalisation and climate change.
Committed to efficient transportation, Mahle continuously optimises vehicle parts for combustion engines using alternative fuels. Mahle’s system portfolio is divided into 4 business units: Engine Systems and Components, Filtration and Engine Peripherals, Thermal Management and Aftermarket. In particular, Mahle addresses crucial issues around powertrain and air conditioning technology development.
Mahle offers a high level of automotive skill with 79,000 employees across 160 production locations. The group-wide Mahle Quality Improvement Programme continuously improves traceability and quality assurance to achieve a zero-defect principle.
Mahle Car Parts Timeline
1920: established the company by countering heavy cast iron pistons with light-alloy pistons, manufactured at its small test workshop.
1924: began producing lightweight pistons for motorsports.
1929: began to manufacture air filters, oil filters and fuel filters.
1930: launched the first cylinder liners, made of nitride steel.
1938: became a supplier for the armament industry. Mahle also created the first blank cylinders using a centrifugal casting process.
1946: lost 60% of its corporate substance and assets to World War II.
1974: began using star-pleated filter elements in dedusting technology.
1976: began manufacturing aluminium engine blocks using low-pressure die casting and ductile iron (GGG) pistons for truck diesel engines.
1984: began performing laser welding on valve tappets.
1988: launched composite pistons for large diesel engines with bore cooling.
1991: merged with J.Wizemann GmbH & Co. to form the Mahle Wizemann Group.
1996: began using robot-aided medium-pressure die casting.
1997: began manufacturing air intake modules.
2002: manufactured the first plastic oil filter for diesel engines in passenger cars.
2003: created a three-cylinder racing engine for Formula SAE.
2005: manufactured the first all-plastic oil filter module and a new three-stage resonance intake module.
2006: manufactured the world’s first electric cone stack separator.
2007: manufactured a two-stage diesel fuel filter with integrated water separation.
2010: was the first to create modular all-plastic oil filter housing for commercial vehicles.
2015: opened the first automated production line for passenger car steel pistons. They also achieved a 31% decrease in CO2 emissions through CNG and downsizing.
2016: launched the Global Purchasing Excellence Programme, released the world’s first controllable pendulum for commercial vehicles, unveiled the CareMetix® cabin air filter and opened a Vehicle Engineering Centre in England.
2017: won a TOP 500 Award for sustainable growth.