- Draper 'Arrow Symbol' Safety Sign | 72451£11.36 £9.47
- Draper 'Caution Cleaning' Hazard Sign | 72440£11.36 £9.47
- Draper 'Danger Construction Site' Hazard Sign | 72915£26.33 £21.94
- Draper 'Danger Electric Shock' Hazard Sign | 72225£11.36 £9.47
- Draper 'Danger Forklift Trucks' Hazard Sign | 72360£11.36 £9.47
- Draper 'Danger Fragile Roof' Hazard Sign | 72395£11.36 £9.47
- Draper 'Danger High Voltage' Hazard Sign | 72237£11.36 £9.47
- Draper 'Danger Men At Work' Hazard Sign | 72441£11.36 £9.47
- Draper 'Ear Protection' Mandatory Sign | 73158£4.01 £3.34
- Draper 'Ear Protectors' Mandatory Sign | 72063£11.36 £9.47
- Draper 'Eye Protection' Mandatory Sign | 72080£11.36 £9.47
- Draper 'Eye Protection' Mandatory Sign | 73085£4.01 £3.34
- Draper 'Fire Assembly Point' Safety Sign | 72463£11.36 £9.47
- Draper 'Fire Exit Arrow Down' Safety Sign | 72446£11.36 £9.47
- Draper 'Fire Exit Arrow Left' Safety Sign | 72448£11.36 £9.47
- Draper 'Fire Exit Arrow Right' Safety Sign | 72447£11.36 £9.47
- Draper 'Fire Exit Keep Clear' Safety Sign | 72450£11.36 £9.47
Draper offers the largest one-location stock of automotive tools in the UK. The expansive product range includes access and handling equipment, air compressors and air tools, as well as adhesives, cleaning equipment, electrical accessories, precision tools, hand tools, lighting, sockets, spanners and power tools.
A widely acclaimed distributor, Draper manufactures tools for every automotive need, whether for professional or consumer use. Draper puts each and every tool through vigorous evaluation procedures to ensure ultimate quality. Draper's Quality Assurance Department runs RoHS X-Ray Fluorescence Testing, Digital Hardness Testing and Magnetic Crack Detection.
1919: was established under the name B. Draper & Sons Ltd by Bert Draper, who sold tools in Kingston Upon Thames. He soon bought Draper’s original warehouse, which stocked brands like Kind Dick, Elliott Lucas and Britool.
1920: started offering delivery for those who had ordered tools.
1961: released its first type-written catalogue. Bert’s daughter-in-law Joan produced the catalogue almost single-handedly. This kind of family involvement was rare for an automotive tools company.
1963: gained a new director. When Bert passed away, his son John took over the firm’s management. Draper also relocated to Chandler’s Ford, Hampshire.
1984: signed a sponsorship deal to support Southampton Football Club. Draper renewed this sponsorship until 1993.
2006: expanded to the North Baddesley site. Draper completed the transition in 2009.